ITR102/104/106 universal input modules are the devices with 3 different options. According to the number of inputs they have 2,4 or 6 inputs. The input modules are used to interface the contacts to KNX bus substructure such as push buttons, switches etc. to make them communicating devices.
MOUNTING, COMMISSIONING AND IMPORTANT NOTES
CONFIGURATION AND FEATURES
- The device may only be installed and put into operation by a qualified electrician or authorized personnel.
- The device is inserted in a flush-mounted combined joint box.
- The installation location should not be in the outdoor area.
- The voltage potentials on the lines connecting the contacts are not electrically isolated from the bus voltage.
- Permitted cable length can be up to 5 meters and unused wires should be insulated.
- Avoid contact with liquids and corrosive gases.
- Do not get wrong connection for KNX Black and Red wires.
- Please do not forget to recheck all connections after installation.
The complete configuration of the device is performed via ETS3 or higher. Depending on ETS configuration and settings the product feature will be different. Avaialble functions are:
- Blind Control
- 2 Channel
- Value Selected
Most of functions only need one input and therefore each input might be assigned a different function. However there are also some functions which use two inputs such as “Dimming with 2 buttons” and “Shutter/Blinds with 2 buttons”.